Intro Text

"Camilla: Indeed it's time. We all have laid aside disguise but you.
Stranger: I wear no mask."
- Robert W. Chambers, The King in Yellow

Pages

Thursday 1 September 2016

How to Be a Stardigger Part 2

I am very pleased to announce that  the flying lizard colony clogging up my satellite dish has been safely and successfully relocated. The eggs are just beginning to hatch and watching newborn Throrian lizards learning to fly is a nerve-wracking and heart-warming experience at the same time. We are all confident they will acquire the necessary skills in the end and will shorty be attacking our field lunches with great acrobatic vigor.

This development also means that I can now bring you Part 2 of my transmission on stardigging tools! If you missed Part 1, you can catch up right here: PART 1

I hope you have enjoyed this two-part presentation on my essential stardigging tools. What tools, equipment, or important personal possessions would you bring with you if you were preparing for a dig in outer space? Let me know in the comments below! 



No comments:

Post a Comment